Saturday, November 8, 2008

happy birthday edwin xun :)

we went back college around 3-4pm.
actually we plan to study.
after flipping few pages and online at library for a while. me and anne anne are starving!!!!
so anne,bradley,julian headed to ac for dinner. then i come after them with kimberly and kido.
after that louis joined us as well.
kim is really a good korea language teacher wheyyy. we had lotsa fun with learning the language and modified them into another language=.=
especially bradley and julian. wtf=.=

after that anne decide to go starbuck earlier as there will be ALWAYS full one lorhhhh.
the main purpose goin there is to study.
but once we sit down. me,anne,brad,julian started to gossip like HELLLLLLLLL.
haahahah. and laughing like mad=.=
after that a girl called huixin came.
and then..........aduii. better dont talk bout her so much. teehee^^
some photosssss here!


anne anne with her econs book. (babe,dont act. you didnt even flip a page lastnight. ahha xD)


me . i did read some of my bio!! :D
some=.=
brad the hilarious guy and julian the arsenal freak.
after that we saw edwin and his friends came in. celebrating his birthday.
aiks. some of our photo in their camera. may upload soon.
he's also a camwhore wei xD
mumu suddenly appear=.=
awwww. he pinched me T.T
always act like very innocent=.=


me and kido. there's a ghost in between us=.=
cute mumu!! :D

we have thick sexy lips
like amber chia. hahahahha
me and kido chao chao~
anne.kido.me.kathlene
tie up mumu with my shawl.
kill you kill you!! ahhahaha xD
oops. i found that louis is not in the pictures. anyway. may upload soon :D
xoxo.

1 comment:

eDwin said...

thanks for mentioning that! camwhore..lol..
i just found this out~ paise..hehe!