Monday, November 10, 2008

what a lame bio day

this is the 2nd post of today!!
firstly paiseh to babe anne since she's been waiting for my exam to end.
i know she's damn friggin' exhausted as she didnt sleep well lastnight. oooops! no lorh! she didnt even sleep and stil she shower in the middle of night at 3am=.= wth...
anyway. im had my bio test today. damn lame. actually i used to LOVE bio :D
but...deng lorh i guess this time i GG d. suddenly my brain like malfunction and i answer my paper damn friggin' the fuckin' the SLOW! shit.
end up i cant finish my lame essay!!!! ToT
nvm. its over!!!! now just looking forward for my last paper which is chem on wednesday.
after my test me and anne ciao d.
on the way we talk talk talk chat chat chat gossip gossip gossip. until we reach the roundabout outside my house anne ask me wanna go zanmai or not then we turn in to hartamas d=.=
we are just so random^^ no lahh, spontaneous okayyyy :D




like so lonely hor?! (siao=.=)
after that . we went the japanese shop just right beside zanmai.
suddenly i saw something familiar.... a candy box which labelled...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
CHHHHHHHHELLLLSEEAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is specially bought for our so-called ms.football team^^
see. i got your heart right? muah!
mauhahahhahahah !!
k lah. have to go for nap now.
is really beh tahan to wake soooooooo friggin' early in the morning and stil have to seat for exam=.=
headache one you know! cacat timetable.
if im obam* i sure burn off SAM office . ask them re-arrange the exam timetable ^^
chee sin! =.=
anyway. good luck for EVERYONE who taking econs tomorrow yea.
especially babe anne =D
p/s anne: deng, me and weijoon..... meh L oh...?~
xoxo.

1 comment:

Murata Ken said...

the chealseas taste goooooood!!!