Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Last.

hmm, I m suppose I should be sitting in front of the study table and do my last preparation for my accounts.
but, weee! last paper la, chilex.
=.=, but actually I m kinda nervous!!!
I just cant wait until the paper end.
My brain now is full with prom and the trip oni.
But still, I dun wan this to end.

After this paper, Yippeee!!!
Then should be preparing for prom.
19/11. SAM Corroboree Night. In Sunway.
I hope it will be fun. And I supposed it will be.
I just want to share more time with my classmates.

After the night, I will be preparing for the trip to Langkawi.
woohoo! the Beach.
I love Beach!~
I miss the Beach!
Now, i can go there and have fun with my friends!!! Weee!
After that, i thk i will plan for another trip again.
Maybe to PD?(I dunno la~)
Maybe to Genting?(Who knows?) So happening what. xD
Maybe to Penang? (food!!)
Maybe and maybe. haha..
But for sure, i will play gao gao!
Well, ahyee's line got whack by lighting.
So, cant on9 la.
So, anyone here missing her, dun sum gap k?
She will be back here soon.
and dun jealous me la, coz i can see her everyday.

I shall be posting all the prom picture here the day after tmr!
So people, have fun and enjoy!

No comments: