Tuesday, October 21, 2008

3days to go.

ah yee here on the post again~


3days later i'm no longer attending class lor.
haih. damn sad ;(
even i hate my course so much,which is SAM lah
*Self
Abuse
Matriculation
or
*Study
Atau
Mati
whatever man. these names are given by seniors not me okayyyy.
so now can you imagine how s***i is this course?! grrrr.........
but anyway, i met quite a number of friends in taylors college, which brings lots of laughter and memories....
(will be update bout my coll again)

babe anne cadid with her waffer in ac :D
me and my bitch huili.
i know i damn yongsui with this face.
hmmm. since i miss my 2nd bro so much which went back to sg.
i decide to blog something bout him.


tadaa! this is my second bro :D
he came back from sg for holiday then went to korea and now he's back to sg again.
miss him gaogao you know?!


here's some of his pic which i lourveeee so muchie!
although kinda.... hahhaa!
enjoy!

being serious choosing junk foods brought from korea....
by the way, my 2nd bro is a hilarious guy which always makes me laughing non stop.

see! =.=''
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
so cute hor!? :D
he's 6 years elder than me already lorhh


he bought me this!
damn cute laa wei
love it so muchie^^

me and my 2 bros had a long chat and watched tv together til late night...



my dailou. sick face

ahahhaaa! i like the way he dance . dance?! *cough*
i miss the time he play with me ;(
both of us can laugh and scream and quarrel for NO REASON.
ahahaaa... xD

tired me with his jacket
stupid fatty i damn freaking miss you lorhhhh!!! ;(
and now you're gone.


take good care in sg.
with love,sis.
actually dont' really have the mood to blog tonight.
BUT I REALLY MISS HIM BADLY LORHHHHHHHHHHH
come back quarrel with me!!!! >"<
k la that's all.
night everyone.

No comments: