Saturday, October 25, 2008

Officially Ended

Leanne is bac on the post:
hmmm...Friday, the last day.
Officially ended SAM.
But, no one in my class cry, maybe because still not the time yet.
We are having finals after a week of study leave.
We are still meeting each others, just...not in the class but the exam hall.
After that, we still goin to have SAM Corroboree Night.
I guess,i will be crying that day. =(
Those going to prom, pls put make-ups with waterproof ya, or else you will smudge ur makeup. =)




The last day, but nothing seems to change a lot, ahyee and I still stay back in the library to study.
But the different is, the library is so damn quiet.
Ohya, ahyee, remind me to take pics wit uncle ya. Will miss him gao gao oso. <3


We didnt stay until the library close, around 8 we left d.
But we went Starbucks.
and we met a funny worker there. xD
We study till 11pm, in we didnt really study a lot bacause we are actually kinda tired d.
Left Starbucks around 11pm.
All the way back to home, i was thinking about everything single things that happened in my class(feel like crying).
I told many things about my class to ahyee.
There are few people in this class that i m going to miss them badly. especially you.


But i know, is still not the time to cry yet.
There were really a lot of memories in this class.
and i didnt forget those who had left P1 since early.
you guys will always be P1's student in my heart.
Our friendship will never end. ^^




No comments: