Sunday, October 19, 2008

final exam is approaching

ah yee on the post tonight! :D



basically i hate sunday so much.after my electone lesson i felt worse as i guess i'm no longer have the passion practising the pieces and continue my lesson. and stil, final exam is coming lorhhhhhh how many hours you expect me to practise everyday harrrr!?
well.i'm not studying in the meanwhile even though i'm not practising my electone. teehee^^

at first i decide to stone at home for study but.......
Mr.yong called.
muahahhahaha.
What?! no need to study already lahhh

He reached my place around 4pm and we spent around 3hours chit-chatting non stop.
btw. he's freaking hilarious lorh.
which always makes me laughing non stop!!
heart you gaogao my old buddy! :D

Around 7pm he keep mumbling non stop as hestarted to feel hungry.
after shower we went uma,which is a mamaknearby my place. drizzling mah,bo bian lorh :(


no phone no live.crap.


saw my name!?
his work==





while im chatting and eating with him halfway
Mr.tan suddenly appear!! walao eh uncle tan you really frighten me gaogao lorhhh==
since he have to dabao bakuteh for his mum so he left kinda early.
few hours later mr.yong drop me home then he went off.
alaaaaah. it's just so happy to spent time with him.

That's all lah. today sibeh tired.
tomorrow stil have to wake freakin early as dear anne just text and tell me she'llreach my place 610am tomorrow morning.
wtf. early hor!?
anoh. but we stil damn enjoy one loh :D
k lah night!




what a sick face. haih!

No comments: