Thursday, October 30, 2008

i'm back :)

finally i get to update my post.why i say so? cause nowadays ahhh...i dont know wtf i ate then i kena food poisoning=.= damn unlucky lorhhhh!!! some more during study leave oh! langsung no mood no strength no energy cant concentrate study one lorhh!! damn sad! ;(
somre more diarrhea like hell vomit like hell. what the hell>"<
at first i just abit fever only then my mum pull me to clinic then end up the doctor say how serious am i this and that. then dun know why the hell give me so many medicines=.=
k lah now i know laaa. but i didnt complete these shits lor cause once i swallow a tablet then i go vomit d. damn disgusting hor!? food poisoning mah ...damn sad one lah ;(
end up i what the hell also cannot eat. come on lahhhhh! i'm born toeat live to eat now you tell me i cannot eat this and that, why dont you kill me doctor?!

so... someone knew this then he bought me this. so healthy==


ah okayy la thanks la ah Mr. xxx :)
anyway im recovering now. thank god wei :D
owh. thanks my mum keep take care of me these few days. just like a private nurse and even sleep with me at night. feed me like a toddler. muahahhahah. mamaa' i love you, muah :D

k la it's time to go bed as doctor say' what you can do now is rest more and get well so that you can go to seat for exam with a healthy body' ( whatever man,so many days didnt study how healthy also useless lah,healthy sitting inside mph starring my question booklets? aduii. better dont blame so much. teehee^^)

goodnight everyone!


p/s:babe anne's car kena crash, the car is fixing now. hope she wont feel too sad bout it la. i will help her curse the sxhai thief ! chillex babe :)




why this face? recovering maaaaa... xD
xoxo.

No comments: