Monday, October 20, 2008

Beloved P1 <3




hmm...Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday..
and today is Monday, four more days left in Taylors, and then I'm going to end my college life...
College life is really damn short, only one year. When the friendship between us starting to grow, is already the time for us to say bye bye (i'm really sad about it).

But, nevermind, i believe that our friendship will remain the same no matter where we are, right? my lovely classmates? xD

This week will be a camwhore week for P1, so please dress up nicely!!
I want to rmb all of your face, and I'll keep all the sweetest, happiest memories in my mind...




Pictures on Monday:



my lovely Yinx~ a very cute and kind gal..<3



Lilian-A gal who speak chinese with me in the class. (the 1st one) =p


En Yi-A very very quiet girl in my class, she is Lilian's sister.
oh la la, the belly dancer Kim- she loves belly dancing, and korean boy i guess xP
Mell Mell-this girl is damn WHITE! not fair...haha..it is more than fair...she is a very cute girl..
Audrey!!! Same birthday as mine! gimme 5, babe..hahax. Next year, we celebrate tgt yea.. Ariel? Shu Xian? hahas, i prefer Ariel...she is a nice and pretty gal...
Ming Han...whywhywhy?why are you so clever? lolx...
cheaying(thechubbygal),sherene(P1claswrap),kathleen,yinx,leanne
sherene,cheaying,kathleen,audrey,yinx & me!
audrey,yinx,leanne
jaecent, yinx,leanne
eli,yinx



eli leann3



leanne,cheaying
garry the singer, leanne
CK, Alvin(bottom), yinx, leanne, julian(above)
yinx, bradley the brad =p
bradleyyyy, leanne and half of may's face(she trying to fit in, but she cant xD)
Kimberly Oh,Victoria, leanne
victoria,yinx,leanne,kimberlyoh,ariel
weijoon the hp fans,leanne
may,yunyee,leanne



Okay, there is also some candid pics that yinx and me decided to do this..juz for fun xD
notti lil yinx =p
lilian, tengok mana ni? ><



OooOo..
xp
the sexy hot chick =) kim and mell
Oopss!!! ><''



ahaha, i like this!! cute!! <3

hey you guys, apa you guys sedang discus situ =p
yinx bond...ahaha
: 0 vs :) hehe...
daniel the hot guy..=p



May May =p



Sonya the model..



mel, kim, yinx, me, lilian, en yi.



kim oh, kath,audrey,yinx,sherene,enyi,mell, brad,kim neo,lilian,me, may.
Sarah the beauty


mich may..



RETARD! =P


Bradley, kawaii neh...ahaha


victoria, kim oh..







































done for the day i guess..posting more tml =)














No comments: