Sunday, October 19, 2008

New Launch Club - Quattro




It is a new launch club in KL. Located at the opposite of KLCC, Avenue K.



The launching starts at 8.





Yee and I were still in Taylors. I finish my tuition class at 4, then we rush to PH's house to do the changing. It's Friday my friend. KL 'll be very jam. So, I was damn worry about it. We drive there around 5 and reach there around 710 i guess. Luckily I used the right way to there, thx god..=)



Reached there, it is still early so we went Little Taiwan to have our dinner(it's my lunch!!) Called Pierre since early and he said he is on the way. Around 745, Pierre reached and meet up with us.



8pm++ we walk to Quattro. Gosh! Lots ppl queue-ing for the registration of guest list. So, we queue for 30 mins and at last we can get it. But, it was really very disappointed. *sigh* too small, too pack to move. The concept there sux too! Winter, Autumn, Spring and Summer..Whatever man! i don't give a shit to it anymore. Is not that fun! I didnt saw any dance floor, music were sux, and DJs were syok-ing sendiri there. lolx...




Winter Bar - A room with -5 celcius temperature. kinda cold in there, but nothing much because it is a bar. No smoking. There is an another small room in there, with few ice chair, and i guess it is a place for ppl to take pic in there. The real purpose for it, i really have no idea. =p



Autumn Club - Okay, a CLUB! What we expect a club can give us? a DANCE FLOOR la! but i didnt saw any, and it is really small!! =( i dun like.



Spring Lounge - Same as the Autumn Club, nth much to talk bout it i guess?! right, ahyee? =p



Summer Restaurant - Well, this is the place i didnt get in there, because it was damn pack inside. and it is also a very small restaurant.



So, i guess for me, this is my first time, and it maybe will be my last time. =( Disappointed weiiii....)*sigh*



We just taken few photo inside. Uploaded! =)



ah yee in the car(way to Quattro) on the way to Quattro
Quattro)
In Winter Bar
Winter Bar

Pierre in this club xD
okay, we havin a bad hair day =(

light effect in Winter Bar
us =p
after club
xD



No comments: